SUNSNACK GLUTEN-FREE, CREAMY CHEESE & SALMON
Serving: Makes (5 servings)
Timing: Takes (10 min)
- [100 gm] of smoked Salmon sliced.
- [150 gm] of Creamy Cheese.
- [2 Cloves] of fresh Garlic.
- [2 packs] of SUNSNACK GLUTE-FREE Crackers.
- [3 pieces] of fresh Lemon.
- [1 bunch] of fresh Dill.
- In a clean plate cut the smoked Salmon slices into small pieces.
- Slice the Lemons into small pieces.
- Mash the fresh Garlic and mix it with the Creamy Cheese.
- Place a layer of mixture on the SUNSNACK GLUTEN-FREE crackers.
- Put a small slice of Salmon.
- With some of fresh Dill and small slice of Lemon on the top.
Try with SUNSNACK GLUTEN FREE Crackers...
Like the recipe ? send your comment.